Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 66 - 299 more days this year. After a couple of very iffy days of running with a sore left shin, today was the first day of basically no pain. I still plan to take it easy for the rest of March (running - getting hard cardio on the bike). The last week or so was mostly painful and thoughts of stopping the streak were prevalent.

Run at The W Hotel in Chicago for the 2nd time this year - I like the treadmills there I also did some work on the recumbent that day as it turns out. Otherwise, my thoughts are on next week as Spring is going to hit with a flurry next week - as in from 0 to 50 degrees in a week. Going to bring my bike to Wisconsin, and really can't wait to get back outdoors. I made it through the Winter, streak (barely) intact at 68 total days, 66 for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment