Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 48: Well, it's been a couple of days in a row that it's been sorta tough. I think thinking about this streak is causing me more trouble that the streak itself. I mean, what's the difference between Day 1 and Day 48? Any given day is the same as the last but the cumulative effect, or just my own psychology is getting to me.

Thank again, it's more likely just running indoors too much. Don't get me wrong, I dig treadmills, but too much of anything is just uninspiring. I know, I know...I'm running every single day - how is that NOT TOO MUCH? Well, in the end, there are many places and terrains to run, each unique in its own way. Not so much with treadmills. They're pretty much the same.

Spring is right around the corner, but these next couple of week could be a challenge. On the other hand, I could just suck it up and run out in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment